It comes as no surprise to residents in Enderby that local junctions are well represented on the list (see below).
The incidents were reported to have involved 253 casualties from January 2010 to the end of 2014.
The figures take into account all of the roads in the County for which the County Council has responsibility – which therefore excludes trunk roads and motorways.
The Narborough Road South roundabout junction with Fosse Park Avenue was listed as the most dangerous, with 31 accidents over the five years.
Second was the Narborough Road South junction at the roundabout with Soar Valley Way, where there were 21 accidents over five years.
Figures listed below are the total number of accidents in which people were injured between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2014.
1. Narborough Road South, Braunstone roundabout junction with Fosse Park Avenue:
2. Narborough Road South Enderby roundabout junction with Soar Valley Way:
3. Leicester Road, Enderby Fox Hunter roundabout:
4. Bull Head Street Oadby roundabout junction with Oadby Road:
5. A606 Nottingham Road Ab Kettleby crossroads junction with Six Hills Lane:
6. Narborough Road South Braunstone crossroads junction with Braunstone Lane East:
7. Anstey Lane, Anstey roundabout junction with Gynsill Lane:
8. A607 Newarke Road Thurmaston roundabout junction with Melton Road:
9. A606 Wilton Road Melton Mowbray junction with bus station car park:
10.Lubbesthorpe Way Enderby roundabout junction with Narborough Road South:
Read more here [Leicester Mercury Report]