A series of hi-tech treasure hunts known as ‘Geocaching’ are taking place across Blaby district in August and September.
The game is a modern day version of orienteering where players are challenged to find hidden containers using GPS devices.
Events are free to join in and take place in the following locations;
- BouskellPark, Blaby – August 23 (2pm) and September 8 (10am).
- The Pavilion, Huncote – August 24 (1.30pm).
- The Osiers, BraunstoneTown– August 26 (11am) and September 18 (11am).
- Glen ParvaParish Hall – September 1 (10am) and September 17 (11am).
- Fosse Meadows, Sharnford – September 10 (11am).
The GPS systems are provided and people are advised to wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear.